In order for your events to sync into your RMP Connect Database, you need to assign them an Interaction Tag. You can tag one event or multiple events at a time.
Interaction Tags dictate your Interaction Types in your RMP Connect Database, the tags should reflect the type of event e.g. Careers Fair, Presentation, Workshop. More information on that here.
To assign an Interaction Tag to one or more events, please do the following:
- Go to the Akkroo Dashboard.
- Select the boxes next to the events you want to tag.
- Select the blue "Actions" button in the top right hand corner.
- Select "Event Tags" from the dropdown.
- Enter your Interaction Tag, to either create a new Interaction Tag or select an existing Interaction Tag
- Select "Done"