Once you have attended an event, you have the ability to archive it, taking it away from the Open events section of the dashboard and also the app. Archiving events is a great way to keep the app working as quickly as possible, as the more events you have in the open section, the more it has to sync and load each time.
Before archiving an event, ensure that nobody else in your team still needs it as it will disappear from the app. You can always un-archive your events if you need it in the future.
Ensure events have been left for 24 hours in the open section of the dashboard once you have finished capturing data before you archive them, so that the system has had chance to sync your data into your Talent Pool.
To archive an event, you need to do the following:
- Log into the Integrate Events (formerly Akkroo) Dashboard.
- Locate the event you want to archive and tick the box to the left of the event.
- Then select the blue “Actions” button in the top right and select “Move to Archive” from the dropdown.
- A dialog box will then appear which you will need to type in “archive-selected” and click the “Continue” button once completed.
To view your archived events, you need to do the following:
- Go to the menu on the left.
- Select the word "Archived" underneath the word "Open"
This will take you to your archive, where you can view your archived events but also duplicate them and export their data.
If you wish to unarchive an event to use on the app, you need to do the following:
- Locate the event you want to unarchive and tick the box to the left of the event.
- Select the blue “Actions” button in the top right and select “Unarchive” from the dropdown.
Your event will now be back in the open section.