About Trashing Events
You may at some point wish to delete an event, this may be if you have created an event that you no longer need, or one that was set up purely for testing purposes. We recommend against deleting events that you have used to capture data. If you decide to do this, please ensure that the data has synced across to your Talent Pool or you have downloaded the data.
If you delete an event, that has not synced to your Talent Pool and you haven't downloaded the data, we will be unable to retrieve it for you.
To delete an event, you need to do the following:
- Go to the Integrate Events Dashboard.
- Locate the event you wish to delete and tick the box to the left.
- Click the blue 'Actions' button (top right)
- Click 'Move to Trash' from the dropdown.
- This will take you to a confirmation page where you will just need to click the 'Trash this event' button.