Organising your events into collections allows teams to find events easily and quickly on both the dashboard and the app. For example you can group your events by location or team members.
If you do not have collections activated on your account, please get in touch with your account manager to do so.
To add your event (or a series of events) to a collection, you need to do the following:
- Go to the Integrate Events Dashboard.
- Click 'Collections' (top right).
- Click the checkbox next to the event you want to move into a collection.
- Click the blue 'Actions' button (top right)
- Click 'Move to Collection' from the drop down.
- This will bring up the collections options. To use an existing collection, select it from the dropdown. To create a new collection, select 'New collection' from the dropdown and then type in your desired name.
- Then click the 'Move to Collection' button.
This will then move your event into your desired collection.
When you create an event by duplicating a template, it will appear by default in the collection that your templates are in.
If you have collections enabled, you are also able to toggle the visibility of the event, meaning you can stop it from showing up on the app. This is particularly useful if an event is only being used online, for example, a register your interest form.
To hide an event from the app, you need to do the following:
- Locate the event you would like to hide.
- Click the blue toggle to the right of the event, this will change to a grey colour once hidden.
This event is now hidden from the app, you will need to ensure your devices have been connected to wifi in order for this change to happen.