Duplicating templates is the most efficient way to create new events, as it will ensure you have a consistency of data across all of your events. In your account you will have the following templates:
Data Capture Template - Used when meeting a student and capturing their data on the spot, such as a Careers Fair or an Online Register Your Interest form.
Guest List Template - Used for events that have an element of pre-registration, allowing you to capture a guest list online before the event takes place, and then check those students in on the day. This would typically be used for Presentations, Dinners or Networking events.
To duplicate a template and create a new event, you need to do the following:
- Go to the Akkroo Dashboard.
- Locate the template you wish to duplicate and tick the checkbox to the left.
- Then click the blue “Actions” button located in the top right and select “Duplicate” from the drop down.
This will create a new event, called "Copy of Data Capture" or "Copy of Guest List Template", depending on which template you chose to duplicate.
You then need to rename your event, by carrying out the following steps:
- In the event, scroll down and select the "Edit your event" box.
- Type the name for your event in the event name box.
- Select the date for when your event will take place.
If you are using setting up a guestlist event, you have some options to manage your guest list, such as setting guestlist caps and preregistration cut-off times. More information on this can be found here.
In order to make the event trackable and searchable in your Talent Pool, you will need to give it an Interaction Tag. Information on how to do this can be found here.