If you have duplicated a guest list template, then you have some further options available to you that can help you manage your guest list.
You have the following options:
- Set an end date for your event
- Close your guest list at a specific time (for example 24 hours or 48 hours before the event is due to start)
- Limit the amount of students on the guest list (useful if you have restricted capacity at a venue - don't forget to factor in any potential dropouts into your limit).
To set an end date for you event, you need to do the following:
- Click into your event and select the "Edit your event" button.
- Scroll down and tick the checkbox next to "Set an end date for this event".
- Select the date you wish to end your event using the date picker that appears below.
To stop event pre-registration at a specific time, you need to do the following:
- Scroll down and tick the checkbox next to "Stop event pre-registration at a specific time".
- Select the date and time when you wish pre-registration to stop, from the date picker that appears below.
To limit the number of people who can pre-register, you need to do the following:
- Scroll down and tick the checkbox next to "Limit the number of people who can pre-register".
- Pop in the number of students you would like to limit the guest list to.
Once you have set the guest list options to suit your event, click "Continue" at the bottom of the page, where you will be taken through to the Form Builder.