If you would like to have a bespoke autoemail on an event that includes event specific information, you will first need to create the email in the communications platform, a guide on how to do that can be found here.
Once you have created your email, you will need to attach it to your event.
To do this you first need to go to the email platform to create an email automation. To find out how to do this, please follow this link. Once the automation is set up, you need to do the following:
- Go into the Akkroo Dashboard.
- Select the event you have created.
- Select the "Send Emails" box.
- Select "Add New" and the "Pure360" option.
- Select when you would like to send the autoemail, be it at the point of pre-registration, check-in or registration on the day of the event.
- Select your autoemail from the dropdown and hit "Save Changes"