Start Capturing Data
Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the list of events where you can start capturing data. If you are collecting data on a 'Data Capture' form, start by:
- Selecting your Event from the list and you will be taken to the Records page
- Select the orange add + in the bottom right corner
- You can then pass your device to a student, once they filled in their details, ensure they hit Register at the bottom of the screen.
- The screen will then go back to the form where you can continue to collect data.
Good to know -:
- If you want to exit the form, you can hit the < arrow button on the top right of the screen - here you will be brought back to the Records page.
- If you have Edit & Review records enabled, then you will be able to go into each record and star or make changes to the details. Check out the 'Editing Student Records' article to find out more.
- If editing is not enabled you will be able to view a list of the data you have captured and also star students.
- To exit adding records and to go back to list of events, hit the arrow < at the top left of the screen.