Start checking in students
To be able to check in students you will need to have created a guestlist event and either uploaded a guestlist via a csv or through using a web form to pre-register. To find out more about creating guestlist events click here.
Start by selecting your Guest-List Event from the list.
You will then be taken to the Records page, from here you can start to check in students.
- Hit the orange add + button on the bottom right of the screen
- You will then be taken to the check-in screen
If students have pre-registered or are on the guest-list-:
- Start typing their name into the search bar
- Tap the student's name
- Tap the Select button
- In the vast majority of cases you will see just one button - Next
- Select the Next button so the student can fill out the remaining questions, then select the Register button to be brought back to the check-in screen
- If all the questions on your form (except name and email) are non-mandatory and the student has not answered all the questions, you can select either the Save & Close button (if you don't require any further details) or the Next button (if you want all questions answered)
Student has not pre-registered
- If the student has not pre-registered, select the Add New Contact button
In this case, you should hand the iPad to the student to let them answer the questions
- They will first be asked for their name and email address
- Then they should select Next and once the form is complete, they need to select Register
- You will be taken back to the check-in page