Start checking in students
To be able to check in students you will need to have created a guestlist event and either uploaded a guestlist via a csv or through using a web form to pre-register. To find out more about creating guestlist events click here.
Start by selecting your Guest-List Event from the list.
You will then be taken to the records of students on your guestlist and from here you can check in students.
- Hit ‘Add +’ on the top right of the screen
You will be taken to the ‘Did they register before the event?’ screen
Student has pre-registered
If they have pre-registered, select the ‘tick’ symbol to confirm, from here you will be taken to the list of students who pre-registered.
- Select the student’s name, you will be taken to the ‘Guest list’ screen to confirm their name and email address
- Select the ‘tick’ to confirm it is the correct person
- Select ‘Done’ and you will be taken back to the ‘Check-in’ screen, where you can continue to check-in and collect data
Student has not pre-registered
- If the student has not pre-registered, select the ‘x’ symbol on the ‘Guest list’ screen
In this case, you should hand the iPad to the student to let them input their data
- Make sure they hit ‘Register’
- You will be taken back to the ‘Thanks for registering’ page again