About Team - Users
The Team page allows you to manage your dashboard and app users, with the options to create a new user and update permissions for a user.
‘Dashboard users’ are able to create and manage events, export data and create new users.
‘App users’ are able to use the app to capture data, however, if you wish, you can have one app user (such as your company name). For larger teams, we recommend this approach to keep things simpler.
To add a new user to the dashboard, you need to do the following:
- Go to the Akkroo dashboard.
- Select the word Team on the left hand menu, this will open up the dashboard users page.
- Select Dashboard users.
- Select the blue Invite a new user button at the top left.
- You then need to enter the users details (Full name and Email) and select the permissions you wish to give them.
- Finally select the blue Invite a new user button at the bottom and they will then receive an activation email to set a password.
To add a new App user, you need to do the following:
- After you have selected Team on the left, select App users.
- Select the blue Create New App User button on the top left of the screen.
- You then need to enter the users details (Full name and Email).
- You may then want to change the passcode manually by typing it out or hitting the Generate new passcode
- You will then need to set the Username - this will be the company name and the user's name e.g. companyname.jane
- Some companies will want to set just one Username for the whole company but that it is to do with company preference
- Finally select the blue Create new user button at the bottom and they will then receive the App Guide & Installation instructions via email.
Delete a user
To delete a user, you need to email the name of the user and your account name to firstname.lastname@example.org where we will request it to be deleted (it should be actioned 24 hours or less from when we respond).
If you do not have the appropriate level of access to the Akkroo dashboard (e.g. you require Account Owner access, in order to be able to set up new dashboard users) please contact your Account Manager.