About Team - Users
The Team page allows you to manage your dashboard and app users, with the option to create a new user and update permissions for each user.
‘Dashboard users’ are able to create and manage events, export data and create new users.
‘App users’ are able to use the app to capture data. However, if you wish, you can have one app user (such as your company name). For larger teams, we recommend this approach to keep things simpler.
To add a new user you need to do the following:
- Go to the Integrate Events dashboard.
- Select the word Team on the left hand menu, this will open up the dashboard users page.
- Select Dashboard users.
- Select the blue Invite a new user button at the top left.
- You then need to enter the user's details (Full name and Email) and select the permissions you wish to give them.
- Finally, select the blue Invite a new user button at the bottom and they will then receive an activation email to set a password.
This user may login to the mobile app and capture lead records.
This user has the same access as an App user, but additionally may login to the dashboard and view event data.
This user has the same access as a Restricted user, but additionally is allowed to download and export data, create and manage new events.
This user has the same access as a Normal user, but additionally is allowed to manage the company account details and create new company users.
Delete a user
To delete a user, view your list of users and click the user's name that you would like to delete.
- Click 'DELETE' in the bottom right hand corner
- Click 'DETACH THIS USER' / 'PERMANENTLY REMOVER USER'.
If you do not have the appropriate level of access to the Integrate Events dashboard (e.g. you require Account Owner access, in order to be able to set up new dashboard users) please contact your Account Manager.