How to Edit Student Records
You may want to star students that stood out or you may need to amend details they inputted, if there was an error inputting the data. You can edit student records in the Akkroo app and on the Akkroo dashboard online.
Editing in App
If you want to edit student records, start by selecting the relevant event and you will be brought to the Records page
- If you want to highlight a student you can star them by tapping the star beside their name.
- You can also do this by selecting their name, then tapping the star at the top of the screen and scrolling down to tap Save changes.
Amend Records and Comment
- You can amend the information students have entered, for example if they selected an incorrect field of interest.
- To amend records, hit the student's name, scroll to the relevant question, change the answer and press Save changes.
Editing in the Akkroo Dashboard
Editing in the dashboard is very similar to editing in app.
Once you have signed into the Akkroo dashboard, select the relevant event and you will be brought to the list of student records (Here you will see all records collected, whereas the app will only show records collected on that particular iPad).
Editing Records -:
- Start by tapping the student’s name
- Select the blue Edit Record button on the top left
- You can edit the students answers in the same way as the app, just remember to hit the Save Changes button on the top left of the screen.
Star and Comment -:
- To star students, hit the star on the right of the screen.
- You can leave a comment on students - this can be useful when for example, a candidate stands out for recommendation.
- In both cases, it is important to select Save Changes.