Integrate (formerly Akkroo) dashboard questions
1. What's the difference between a Data Capture & Guestlist event forms?
- Guestlist forms are more likely to used for Presentations or Networking events where students can pre-register and you can send them a series of reminder comms to ensure good attendance rates. You can also collect new student registrations on the day if more turn up than is on the guestlist.
- Data Capture forms are used for events where you will be going out and collecting new records on the day such as at Careers Fairs or promotional campus activity stands.
2. What's the best way to make an event form?
The best way is to duplicate from one of the existing templates. You can find out more about it here.
3. How do I add an autoemail or sms?
Adding autoemails/sms' are very easy and if you have duplicated your event from a template, the email may already be attached. The instructions how to do it are just here.
4. When I try to add an autoemail/sms, I can't see the one I want in the list?
If your email or sms isn't showing there's a good chance you need to turn on visibility. Luckily this is very easy and quick to do.
- Turn on visibility for an email.
- You will need to go to the email platform and set up a workflow automation to make the email appear.
- This only takes a minute or two and you can find out how to do it here.
- Turn on visibility for an sms.
- Go to the Connect Talent Pool.
- Locate your SMS and toggle on the 'Show message in Integrate' toggle.
- You can find out more here.
5. What option do I select when adding an email?
If you are sending either a normal pre registration or registration email, then you should select the RMP Connect Option.
6. If you are setting up reminder emails/sms', you should select the Pre-event RMP Connect option.
More information on this here.
7. I can't upload my file to the Guestlist event form/there are errors when I do?
The first things to check are -:
- The guestlist file needs to be saved in csv format, it won't accept any other format
- Have you included email addresses and names? These are mandatory
- Are there any special characters such as accents over letters? These can cause errors
- If you are uploading anything date related - it must be formatted YYYY/MM/DD
- If you have checked all of these and are still encountering errors, it's worth getting in touch with the Support team at email@example.com
Integrate app questions
1. Is the password for the app the same as the dashboard?
No, you will have two different passwords.
- The password for the app will usually be your companyname.team and a 5 digit code. If you are an admin, you can access this from the dashboard (by pressing Team > App Users).
- The password for the dashboard will be your email address as user name and a password you choice.
2. How can I refresh the app?
Double tap the home button and swipe up on the app.
3. Can I log out of the app?
You can only log out of the app if you are 100% sure that the data has synced from the app to the dashboard. If it hasn't and you log out, the data will be lost and can't be recovered.
The same applies to deleting the app, you need to be 100% sure that the data has synced.
4. I'm not sure if all my data has synced
Data that has synced will have a little green dot by the record name. If you are connected to WiFi, you just need to pull down on screen and it will sync the records. Unsynced records will have a grey dot beside their name.
5. How do I update the app/device?
You will find out how to do this in just a few steps in this article here.