RMP Connect Talent Pool questions
1. What information do the three sections on the dashboard represent?
The top section let's you know at a glance -:
- How many students are in your Talent Pool.
- How many interactions they've had e.g. if you've met them more than once.
- How many students you've starred using the Integrate app.
The section on the left shows the Interaction types that are in your dashboard.
- When you created an event in Integrate, you will have added an event tag. An event tag in Integrate is different to a Tag in RMP Connect.
- The event tag in Integrate has the purpose of defining what type of event you went to (be it a Career's Fair or an Employer Presentation).
- And these appear on the left, under Interaction types on the RMP Connect dashboard.
- If you are uploading the data via CSV then you will have added the Interaction type manually.
The section on the right shows you the various Tags you have created in the Talent Pool.
- Tags are used for grouping students that have a particular characteristic, and by tagging a group of students you will have easy access to them through the RMP Connect dashboard.
- This is particularly important for your communication strategy because you can easily segment your audience for tailored communications.
2. How do I find the students I want to contact?
Finding students is very straightforward, all you need to do is know who it is you want to contact - e.g. Students from a particular event, Female students studying business or all STEM students in their penultimate year of study - and create a Search.
- The Search feature is found on the left menu and you can find out more information on using the feature here.
3. How do I create a contact list for sending an SMS or Email campaign?
Once you have created a Search, all you need to do is:
- Select the Export button.
- Then select Email Platform or SMS Contact List (depending on how you want to contact the list).
- A popup will appear and you need to give the contact list a name e.g. STEM-Final-Years.
- You then need to click the green Create Contact List button. More info available in this article.
4. How do I add a tag?
Again, once you have your Search results, it is very straightforward.
- Select Tag All.
- Select Dynamic (this way, when new students enter the Talent Pool and match the Tag's criteria, theu will be added to the grouping).
- Name the tag and Create Tag, for more details you can read this article on Dynamic tagging.
5. How do I create an SMS?
You can create an SMS very easily by:
- Selecting SMS Campaigns on the left menu. You can duplicate or create a SMS from scratch in a matter of moments by following the instructions in this article.
- If you have reminder SMS' attached to your Integrate event forms, don't forget to check your transactional reports to see how many of the SMS recipients went on to attend the event. More on this here.
6. How can I find out how effective my attraction strategies were? about cost per hire? do I create a report?
Now that your events have finished, it's important to find out how effective they were. You can can use this information to plan next year's attraction strategy.
In RMP Connect, you can easily create reports to find out -:
- Applicant/Offer per Interaction type (e.g. Career's Fair, Brand Ambassador, Employer Presentation, etc.).
- Cost per hire by Interaction type.
- Gender Split.
- Graduation Year.
- Schemes of interest and much more.
You can find out more about reporting by reading these articles or contacting your Customer Success Manager.