Email Platform questions
1. How do I upload a contact list?
- Through RMP Connect - The best method is to create a contact list in the RMP Connect Talent Pool and then import it into the Email Platform, you can find out more about how to do that here.
- CSV Import - You can also upload a csv file of contacts directly into the Email Platform but you must remember to map them correctly, you can find out more about how to do that here.
2. When I send a test email, the 'text only' version doesn't match the HTML visual version?
3. What are validation errors and how can I fix them?
Validation warnings and errors highlight any potential issues that may impact on delivery, inbox display and how people interact with the Email Campaign. They should be addressed and their level of importance should be taken into account.
- For example, a button missing a link will impact the engagement of your audience with the email campaign and may mean they miss out on vital information.
- A missing opt-out link will stop the email campaign from sending at all.
- For more information on common validation errors and how to address them, you can check out this article or contact help@rmp-connect.
4. How do I send an email test for Feedback and/or Approval?
After you have sent a test to your own inbox, you can send another one for approval to a colleague.
When you're in the testing section, select the email address you want to send it to and then beside Feedback & Approval, select either Allow Feedback Only or Feedback enabled and approval required. You can find the step-by-step instructions here.
5. How do I send a split test?
Creating a split test is really straight forward and a great way to check the effectiveness of your content. When you're in the campaign section, select 'Send split test' and then you can select different subject lines or different email content to send to the audience subsets. Whichever subset has performed better will determine what email/subject line that the rest of the candidates will receive. You can find out more about split testing here.
6. How can I resend my email to non-openers?
You need to go to the campaign report and select 'Send a Campaign'. You can customise your resend by changing the email template or subject line to try to boost the performance. More information on this can be found at the end of this article.
7. What information can I find in my campaign reports?
You can easily the performance of your campaign by going to the Campaigns tab. Here you can -:
- Compare the performance of all your campaigns at a glance.
- Select your latest campaign to check all the headline stats such as open, click through rate, opt outs, etc.
- You can also check the click map to see where your users have clicked, this can help inform how you should format future emails.
- You can see what time of day people opened your email and then you can plan your future sends accordingly.
- And much more, if you need any future information you can check it out here.
8. What are Email Automations?
Email Automations streamline the communications process by triggering a sequence of emails to targeted individuals in your talent pool.
What do Email Automations look like in action?
STEM Students Example: Set up recurring emails to nurture STEM students.
Triggered every time a STEM student enters your Talent Pool, you can share a range of content that will -:
★ Engage and continue conversations with promising STEM candidates.
★ Showcase current opportunities in your company.
★ Coach STEM students to submit quality applications.
If you are interested in finding out more about Email Automations please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.