The top section let's you know at a glance -:
- How many students are in your Talent Pool.
- How many interactions they've had e.g. if you've met them more than once.
- How many students you've starred using the Integrate app.
The section on the left shows the Interaction types that are in your dashboard.
- When you created an event in Integrate, you will have added an event tag. An event tag in Integrate is different to a Tag in RMP Connect.
- The event tag in Integrate has the purpose of defining what type of event you went to (be it a Career's Fair or an Employer Presentation).
- And these appear on the left, under Interaction types on the RMP Connect dashboard.
- If you are uploading the data via CSV then you will have added the Interaction type manually.
The section on the right shows you the various Tags you have created in the Talent Pool.
- Tags are used for grouping students that have a particular characteristic, and by tagging a group of students you will have easy access to them through the RMP Connect dashboard.
- This is particularly important for your communication strategy because you can easily segment your audience for tailored communications.