Copying an Existing Template
The best way to create an email, is to copy one of the existing templates that were added during account creation.
To copy an existing template, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the Pure360 Dashboard.
- Select See all messages to locate your templates.
- To the right of the message name, select Copy to produce a duplicate.
- You will then be taken to the Email Editor page where you can name your email.
- Then you should select Subject lines & open rate tools, where you can set the email subject line.
- You will then need to edit your email and convert HTML to plain text before pressing Save and close - to find out how to do this, please follow this link.
Creating an email from scratch
If you would like to create an email from scratch, you will need your own HTML Template that you can paste into the editor - if you don't have this, you can use the existing templates in your account.
To do this, you will need to take the following steps:
- Go to the Pure360 dashboard.
- On the top menu, select Content.
- Select New Email.
- You should then refer to steps 4, 5 & 6 above.
After creating the email, you will then be ready to move onto personalising emails as outlined in the following article.