After a campaign has been scheduled and sent out, you can view how well received the campaign has been, in terms of key engagement statistics such as the Open and Click Through Rate.
View Campaign Reports
To view your campaign reports, you should do the following:
- Select the Campaigns tab
- You can then choose to view your campaigns in a list or gallery view. The list view gives a summary of the headline stats of each campaign.
Compare Campaign Results
To compare results across different campaigns, you should start by:
- Selecting the Campaigns tab
- To the right of the screen, select Compare Campaigns
- You will then be taken to a Comparison Summary, Analysis and Campaign Selection where you can adjust your search results
To view the results of one particular campaign:
- Under Details, select the campaign name
- You will then be brought to an Overview of the results and if you scroll down, you will be able to download the stats
- Including the Overview, there are 6 sections that you can go through to check the campaign results, these are -: Analysis, Response, Social, Tracking and Deliverability
- You can download the entire results of the campaign as either a csv or pdf by pressing the blue Export button to the top right of the screen
- Lists - this first section covers the delivery rate, open rate, click-through rate and active users
- Realtime Block List - this details any email addresses that been blocked
- Engagement Timeline - shows the timeline of when the email campaign was opened, clicked or opted out from
- Email Apps & Devices - this gives details of which devices and email apps were used by recipients
- Clicked/Opened by Domain - you can toggle between Clicked and Opened. This is useful if you want to know which educational institution or company was most engaged in the campaign
- Exit Survey - this shows the Opt-out rate and any reason given
- Location - IP address used to click or open an email to determine location
- Links Clicked - 'Clicks' represents the total for each unique link. You can download these totals by clicking the Download drop-down button and select Individual User Data or Click Summary
- User Activity Stream - Shows the activity of campaign recipients (opens, clicks, etc.) in descending order
- If you included any Social Share Tags in your Email Template, clicks on these links will be reported here.
- Click Map - A visual view of where Users are clicking in the email
- Web Metrics - Details if Web Metrics (such as Google Analytics) were enabled for this Campaign and which settings were used
- Bounced: Classification View - This is useful for seeing why email is not getting delivered.
- Bounced: Domain View - This is useful for seeing which domains are not receiving your email. If one particular ISP has a high number of hard bounces it could indicate they are blocking your email
- For extra detail on either of these, download the CSV report using the "Download" link