Within your Import History, you can see any Error Imports you may have. Error Imports occur when an import completely fails, which is typically because of a rogue character within your CSV.
To view your Error Imports, you need to do the following:
- Go to your RMP Connect Dashboard.
- Select "Import History" located on the left menu.
- Select "Error Imports" from the tab at the top.
If you do have any error imports, there are a few things than you can do to try and fix your CSV. If none of the below work for you, please get in touch with your Account Manager who will be able to advise you on the cause.
- Delete any columns/data that you aren't uploading. Sometimes this additional data can include symbols or formatting which is causing the CSV to break. If you are just uploading email addresses then remove the rest of the data from the sheet prior to uploading.
- Remove any empty rows - if there are empty rows within your CSV, this can cause an import to fail.