Have you reviewed your devices (iPads, tablets, phones) lately?
We know it's well in advance of events season and that's why it's a good time to start thinking about this, to make sure your devices are up to date, for when the event season kicks off.
How up-to-date should my device be?
- The Integrate App is compatible with iOS devices on the latest two versions on iOS.
- The Integrate App is compatible with Android devices on the latest four versions of Android - your Android device must also be able to use 4G.
How often are new versions of iOS released?
- A new version of iOS is usually released every September (iOS 14 should be released September 2020).
- Therefore, for any events in September, you just need to make sure that your devices are at least iOS 13 compatible.
- Here is the list of devices compatible with the latest iOS 13 -: support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210327
How often are new versions of Android released?
- Android 11 (the newest version) should be released September this year.
- This means that, for any events in September, you just need to make sure that your devices are at least Android 8.0 compatible.
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 is a good example of a phone that is supported.
Why do I need to have up to date devices?
The Integrate team are constantly working hard to improve the app features and performance, due to the vast changes that occur we can only offer limited support for early versions of the iOS and Android app. Please ensure to check regularly for updates in the App Store or alternatively, you can enable automatic updates.
What should I do next?
Check out all your devices to make sure they are at least iOS 13 or Android 8.0 compatible.
For Apple devices, you just need to try to update your devices by -:
- Going to Settings
- Select General
- Select Software Update on the top right of the screen
- Select any available updates
Android devices will be similar to check, but if you need any help, please do let us know.
If you're devices aren't up-to-date, we recommend you upgrade devices for the upcoming events season.
If you have any questions at all about your current devices, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the Support team at email@example.com.