About Test Emails
Before scheduling your email campaign, it's very important that you always sending a test to yourself first, as a final check, to ensure that the email appears as it should do, and that all hyperlinks are functioning correctly.
To send a test to yourself:
- Select Templates from the top of the dashboard
- Select the Template you want to test
- Select Testing to the right of the screen
- Under Team Test Users select the email address(es) you want to send the test to, you can add and select your own email address from this list
- If you don't see the correct email, select Add Test User, enter their name and email address and press Save
- Once you've selected the email, you can then select the blue Send Emails button
Send a test for Feedback and/or Approval
You may want to send the test to another member of your team for approval before sending it out.
To do this, the only extra step from above is:
- Beside Feedback & Approval, select either Allow Feedback Only or Feedback enabled and approval required