Cost Based Reports allow you to look at the return on investment of your events as a whole and also your individual events. Showing the cost of each of the applicant or hires you have met at those events.
In order to run a Cost Based Report, you need to have entered the cost information for your Interaction Types and Interaction Events. You can find out how to do this here for Interaction Types, and here for Interaction Events.
To create a new Cost Based Report report, you need to do the following:
- Go to the RMP Connect Dashboard.
- Select "View Reports" on the left menu.
- You then need to select the green "Create New Report" button (this will either be in the middle or the top left depending on if you have saved reports or not).
The first step is to select a bar chart report or a table. Bar chart reports do also include a table below, so you have both options.
You then have the option to name your report and label the axis, this is particularly useful if you are planning to export the report to a PDF, image or are intending to save it for later use.
You then need to select the Cost Based Reports box from the four options.
Once you select Cost Based Reports, a dropdown will appear where you can either select a cost based report on either your Interaction Types or Interaction Events.
You could at this point run the report, to see the cost per attendee across either your Interaction Types, or Events of a certain type.
If you would like to see the cost per applicant or hire met, you will need to filter by those students. Additionally if you are looking to run an interaction event report, for example on your Careers Fairs, you will need to add another filter for Careers Fairs as well.
To add a filter to your base set of data, you need to do the following:
- Select the Cost Based Report.
- Select Interaction Type from the dropdown.
- A green filter button will appear below, select "Add Filter".
- Select the type of data to filter from the dropdown e.g. Interaction Type.
- Type in the name of your interaction type, e.g. Hired.
- Hit the green "Save" button.
The final step is to then sort and limit your results. You can choose to sort your results by A-Z, Z-A, High-Low and Low-High. You can also limit your results to the Top 25 or Top 50.
Once you been through the above steps, hit the green "Create Report" button to see your Interaction Type Report.