In your company settings, you can manage your Interaction Events. This means you can edit the names of your Interaction Events and also attribute costs to each Interaction Event to allow for more detailed ROI reporting.
Interaction Events are automatically created when you add an event name in Akkroo, and they are also created when you upload a CSV, therefore you should never need to manually create an Interaction Event.
To manage your Interaction Events you need to do the following:
- Go to the RMP Connect Dashboard.
- In the top right, it says your name, click it and select "Company Settings" from the dropdown.
- It will bring up a number of options, select "Interaction Events".
To edit your Interaction Events you need to do the following:
- Scroll down to the Interaction Event you would like to edit.
- Select the pencil icon on right
- Type the new name for your Interaction Event
- Hit "Save"
To add a price to your Interaction Events:
- Scroll down to your Interaction Event.
- Select "Add Price".
- Add in the total cost for that Interaction Event.
- Click "Save".