Once you have created a report, you have the ability to filter the data down further. This can be really useful if you are looking at the attendees of an event and then you would like to filter down by your applicants or hires, to see a live comparison of attendee to applicant conversion.
To add additional filters to your report, you need to do the following:
- Once you have created a report, locate and select the "Edit" button on the top menu.
- Select "Filters" from the dropdown.
- You can then either edit your existing filter if you have one by selecting the pencil or select "Add Filter" to add an additional filter.
- You then need to select your filter, for example "Interaction Type" and then type in "Hired".
- Select the green "Save" button.
- Select the blue "Update" button.