The Search feature within RMP Connect allows you to segment your Talent Pool by certain student characteristics such as graduation year, gender, course or university. It also allows you to search for those who have pre-registered for events or gone on to attend/not attend.
To use search, you need to do the following:
- Go to the RMP Connect Dashboard.
- Click the "Search" button on the left menu.
You then need to pick your criteria, for example searching for students who study economics at a university in London, or at the University of Bristol:
- Scroll down to the "University" row and click to expand the options.
- Select the "Student studying at" and type in "London," (when you add a comma after London, it will search for any university including London).
- Then, type in "Bristol" and select the option of "University of Bristol" from the dropdown that appears (only universities in your Talent Pool will appear as an option).
- Select the "Students studying" option and type in "Economics".
- Scroll down and click the "Search" button to run the search.
Within the Talent Pool there are many options for segmentation wether that be university, schools, demographic or event based criteria. You can expand each section to see the different options. You can only search for information that you have already captured, so make sure you have those fields on your data capture forms.
Often after events have taken place, you will want to follow up with those that have attended or not attended. To search for those students you need to do the following:
- Scroll down to the "Interactions" row and click to expand the options.
- Select the "Interaction Events" box and type in the name of your event.
- Select the "Attended an event" box and select "Yes/No" from the options.