Once you have searched for a group of students, you have the option to save that particular search query. In doing so, you can run that particular search query on a regular and repeated basis without inputting the search criteria over and over again.
Every time you run your saved search, it will include any new students that have entered your Talent Pool who fit the search criteria.
To save your search, you need to do the following:
- On the search result page, locate the "Save Search" button at the top.
- Give the search a name.
- Hit the "Save" button located at the bottom right.
To run a search you have saved previously, you need to do the following:
- Go to the RMP Connect Dashboard.
- On the left menu, click "Saved Searches".
- Find your saved search from the list and select "Run Search Query" - the list will be split into Advanced Search queries and regular Searches.